• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bandai Entertainment New Title Solicitations (Nov '10).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braves

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quote
The following is subject to change at any time.

* Hayate the Combat Butler, Part 7 - 150 minutes - $39.98 - 11/2/10 (Was 10/19/10)
* Kurokami: The Animation, Part 4 (DVD) - 150 minutes - $29.98 - 11/23/10
* Kurokami: The Animation, Vol.4 (Blu-ray) - 125 minutes - $24.98 - 11/23/10 [ENGLISH DUB ONLY]

Credit to WTK from AoD for posting this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quote
Now that Bandai is releasing the fourth part of Kurokami, we are getting closer to the time when they will actually release it the way the majority of consumers would prefer: as a complete set. Looking forward to it.
jmfsilenthill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote
Still gouging us on hayate, eh Bandai? No thank you. I might get Kurokami eventually, and in what I hope is a rare occurance, I'll be going dvd over the blu ray version.
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quote
A blu ray with dub only?? That's kinda... odd. Not like it doesn't have the size to support it :p

I'm still wondering if Bandai is ever releasing an Anime Legends for .hack//Root and I'm begining to think that no, no they won't ever :/
NJ_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote
Sheleigha wrote:
I'm still wondering if Bandai is ever releasing an Anime Legends for .hack//Root and I'm begining to think that no, no they won't ever :/

I'm still wondering if they ever plan to release a Code Geass Anime Legends set and pull a My-HiME with it (which is produce new discs so that the known problems that the original DVDs had can be fixed).
Kruszer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quote
So they do actually plan to finish releasing Kurokami. Most excellent.
ZakuAce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quote
NJ_ wrote:
Sheleigha wrote:

I'm still wondering if they ever plan to release a Code Geass Anime Legends set and pull a My-HiME with it (which is produce new discs so that the known problems that the original DVDs had can be fixed).

I truly doubt they will, so I grabbed their current release (plus got the first volume LE for free :3 ).
wormraper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quote
come on BANDAI!!! release a damn Code Geass and CG R2 Anime legends set already. Sad
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quote
ZakuAce wrote:
NJ_ wrote:
Sheleigha wrote:

I truly doubt they will, so I grabbed their current release (plus got the first volume LE for free :3 ).

Yeah, I was hoping for a couple Code Geass Legends sets, but then I found the vol 1 LE at a $10 price point, and realized... "Wow... this has alot of neat stuff in there!" and after a few buy1get1free sales, I have all, but vol 4 LE of R2... Usually I don't go after these sets, but the Code Geass one was nice (plus I heart the show!) So I don't mind TOO much for a Legends not to be out for it, but sales-wise, I hope it does come out.
ZakuAce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Sheleigha wrote:
ZakuAce wrote:
NJ_ wrote:
Sheleigha wrote:

Yeah, I was hoping for a couple Code Geass Legends sets, but then I found the vol 1 LE at a $10 price point, and realized... "Wow... this has alot of neat stuff in there!" and after a few buy1get1free sales, I have all, but vol 4 LE of R2... Usually I don't go after these sets, but the Code Geass one was nice (plus I heart the show!) So I don't mind TOO much for a Legends not to be out for it, but sales-wise, I hope it does come out.

Yeah this is really the only title I was willing to fork out the money for this kind of release (and I got everything on sale). You won't see me buying any of Bandai's other 3 or 4 part releases.
Scormio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Why aren't people basking in the awesomeness that is Kurokami? Poor souls...
NJ_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Scormio wrote:
Why aren't people basking in the awesomeness that is Kurokami? Poor souls...

Because nobody wants to buy Dub-only Blu-ray Discs with less episodes.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Then they can buy bilingual DVDs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1