News J-Pop's Chatmonchy to Perform at More Californian Stops
posted on 2010-03-01 04:12 EST
The all-girl J-pop band chatmonchy will perform at more stops in San Francisco and Los Angeles during their U.S. tour in March. Chatmonchy performed ending theme songs for the Bleach and Hataraki Man anime. The band will perform with the Japan Nite U.S. tour and visit New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Chatmonchy will also appear at the South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas.
The tour dates and locations, including the additional performances, are listed below:
- March 19 - Austin, TX - Elysium (SXSW Japan Nite)
- March 21 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom (Japan Nite Tour)
- March 24 - Los Angeles, CA - Amoeba Music (In-store)
- March 26 - San Francisco, CA - Amoeba Music (In-store)
- March 26 - San Francisco, CA - The Independent (Japan Nite Tour)
- March 27 - Los Angeles, CA - Viper Room (Japan Nite Tour)
The Japan Nite U.S. tour will perform in six cities and will also feature the bands Omodaka, Red Bacteria Vacuum, OKAMOTO'S, and JinnyOops!
Available Now: The Perfect Insider - Anti-Magic Academy - Dance with Devils - Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation - Yuru Yuri 3rd Season - Mr. Osomatsu - STARMYU - One-Punch Man - Concrete Revolutio - and much more! ― Welcome to Anime News Network's Fall 2015 Preview Guide! Here's h...