News J-Pop's Chatmonchy to Perform at More Californian Stops
posted on 2010-03-01 04:12 EST
The all-girl J-pop band chatmonchy will perform at more stops in San Francisco and Los Angeles during their U.S. tour in March. Chatmonchy performed ending theme songs for the Bleach and Hataraki Man anime. The band will perform with the Japan Nite U.S. tour and visit New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Chatmonchy will also appear at the South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas.
The tour dates and locations, including the additional performances, are listed below:
- March 19 - Austin, TX - Elysium (SXSW Japan Nite)
- March 21 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom (Japan Nite Tour)
- March 24 - Los Angeles, CA - Amoeba Music (In-store)
- March 26 - San Francisco, CA - Amoeba Music (In-store)
- March 26 - San Francisco, CA - The Independent (Japan Nite Tour)
- March 27 - Los Angeles, CA - Viper Room (Japan Nite Tour)
The Japan Nite U.S. tour will perform in six cities and will also feature the bands Omodaka, Red Bacteria Vacuum, OKAMOTO'S, and JinnyOops!
Available Now: Rewrite season 2 - Winter 2017 Shorts - Scum's Wish - Chaos;Child - Marginal #4 - Onihei - Super Lovers 2 - Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - Kemono Friends - Hand Shakers - ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept. - Gabriel DropOut - Tales of Zestiria the X - ēlDLIVE - Idol Incidents - Interviews with Monster Girls - and much more!