News Attack on Titan Wins Digital Contents of the Year Award
posted on 2014-03-18 16:30 EDT
The Attack on Titan anime won the Digital Content of the Year Award for 2013 at Japan's 19th annual Association of Media in Digital (AMD) Awards on Tuesday. Digital Content of the Year Award is the highest award offered by the AMD and the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications. Attack on Titan was chosen from the winners of the Award of Excellence to receive the honor.
The following were also awarded the Award of Excellence:
- Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Corporation
- Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- (browser game) - DMM.com and Kadokawa
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - Asobisystem
- Niconico Chō Kaigi (live event) - Niconico Chō Kaigi Executive Committee
- CocoPPa (smartphone app) - United
- Kodoku no Gourmet (live-action TV series) - TV Tokyo, Kyodo TV
- Nobunaga's Ambition - Tecmo Koei Games
Reviews Include: Gamers! - Classroom of the Elite - My First Girlfriend is a Gal - Magic Circle Guru-Guru - In Another World with my Smartphone - New Game!! - Angel's 3Piece! - Chronos Ruler - Princess Principal - A Centaur's Life - Hitorijime My Hero - Action Heroine Cheer Fruits - and much more! ― Welcome t...