• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Corrections to your KARAS story/plot review

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crimsonite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:46 am Reply with quote
Sorry but I think I should point out some mistakes...

1. The old KARAS was not dead, he was rushed to the hospital and after extensive surgeries, he survived under a coma.

2. The new KARAS, Otoha, is in fact the "spirit" or the "soul" of "himself" that's still sleeping in his coma. Yurine "summoned" up Otoha's "soul" in order to become KARAS again to fight against Ekou and his Mikuras. But how she did it was not shown.

3. Nue was once a Mikura under Ekou's rule. He quit their circle and came back again as an Avenger sworn to hunt down all other Mikuras including Ekou. This was not shown either.

Supporting Points:

1. In the beginning after KARAS was slashed by Ekou, a young man in critical condition was rushed to the hospital and went under extensive surgeries, that young man is Otoha. Later Yurine first showed up by Otoha's bed at the hospital as a cat, that's when she "summoned" up Otoha's "soul" or "spirit". After that Otoha woke up in the Spiritual Clinic that treats the good monsters, and Yurine told Otoha it's time to get to work.

2. Towards the end, Ekou and his Mikuras learned that Otoha's body is at a hospital sleeping in a coma. They know the only way to rid of him is by destroying his body so they put on a show to distract Yurine and Otoha. Nue came just in time to save Otoha's body from being destroyed, as KARAS arrived. Upon seeing his own body, KARAS along with the "spirit" of Otoha vanished. Moments later, Otoha woke up as it only means that the "spirit" re-united with the body.

I think most people are confused with the story.....
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quote
Uhh, wait, we haven't reviewed Karas, what is this in relation too ?

-t
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quote
tempest wrote:
Uhh, wait, we haven't reviewed Karas, what is this in relation too?

I think he means the plot summary from the Encyclopedia.

If that is the case, then Crimsonite please talk to someone from the Encyclopedia staff and do not post about it in the Talkback forum, which is mainly for news and headlines. Thanks.
one3rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Instead of posting it in the forum, he should have gone to the KARAS entry in the Encyclopedia, then clicked the "Report an error in this page" button at the bottom to report any perceived error.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1