Active Gaming Media Posts Link to Countdown Site Featuring Osamu Tezuka Characters
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Active Gaming Media, a video game developer and localization company based in Osaka, posted a link on Facebook on Monday to a "http://trust-the-ministry.com/" website that features a countdown and silhouettes of characters from various Osamu Tezuka manga franchises. Active Gaming Media's Facebook post accompanying the link simply said "Soon..." and used the hashtags #secretproject, #tezuka, and #games.
The site lists the production supervisor as Osamu Tezuka's son Macoto Tezka, and also lists the following staff:
- Hiroya Oku (Gantz manga creator)
- NekoshowguN (Lollipop Chainsaw character designer)
- Satoshi Yoshioka
- Hiroshi Matsuyama (president of CyberConnect2)
- Seiichirow Hosokawa (character designer for .hack//G.U. Trilogy, .hack//Roots)
- Suda 51 (Goichi Suda, CEO of Grasshopper Manufacture and director of Killer is Dead, No More Heroes)
- Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series)
- Giovanni Giorgio Moroder (pioneer of disco and electronic dance music)
The website also features the words "Trust the Ministry" and "Edge of Time." The countdown will end at midnight on August 25 (11:00 a.m. EDT on August 24).