Kadokawa's B's-Log Comic Magazine Ends Print Publication, Moves to Digital
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Kadokawa ended print publication of its B's-LOG COMIC magazine on Saturday with the magazine's spring 2018 issue.
The magazine switched to a digital edition last May. Since then, Kadokawa would publish the print magazine every three months with a selection of the digital works. Kadokawa plans to expand the digital version's lineup and increase the page count.
The magazine's final print issue included the following works:
- Wako Ioka's manga adaptation of Midori Yūma and Laruha's Kakuriyo Yadomeshi novels
- Souchu's Log Horizon: Nyanta's Fortune Recipe (Log Horizon: Nyanta Hanchō Shiawase no Recipe)
- Yukimura and Natsu Asaba's Kami-sama no Goyōjin
- Rōto Usagi and Cygames' Granblue Fantasy: Sōken no Kizuna
- Munku Mitsuki and Mizuna Kuwabara's Iseki Kakkutsushi wa Warawanai: Hōrai no Umi Hisui
- Ototachibana's Uchōten Boys
- Kuru Mizoguchi and Nonohara Usata's Ikinokori Renkinjutsushi wa Machi de Shizuka ni Karashitai
The magazine launched in December 2005 as a monthly magazine titled comic B's-LOG, in connection with the video game magazine B's-LOG, which was aimed at women. The magazine switched to a bimonthly (every other month) format in 2009 under the title Comic B's-LOG Kyun!. The magazine then switched back to a monthly format with the name B's-LOG COMIC in 2013.
The magazine has published such manga as Shōnen Maid, as well as manga adaptations of franchises such as Hakuōki, Dramatical Murder, Togainu no Chi, VitaminZ, Hiiro no Kakera, Uta no Prince-sama, and Starry Sky.
Source: Comic Natalie