News Yuyushiki Anime's Staff, Designs Unveiled
posted on 2012-12-09 14:45 EST
- Animation Production: Kinema Citrus (Code:Breaker, .hack//Quantum, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0)
- Director: Kaori (episode director on Code:Breaker, .hack//Quantum)
- Series Script Supervisor: Natsuko Takahashi (Moyashimon, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0)
- Character Design: Hisayuki Tabata (main animator on Accel World, animation director on Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
- Art Director: Hiroshi Kato (Totonyan: Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone, Hōkago no Pleiades)
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day)
- Color Key: Nobuko Mizuta
- Director of Photography: Yu Wakabayashi (T2 Studio)
- Editor: Hitomi Sudō (REAL-T)
- Main Animator: Majiro, Keisuke Kojima
- Sound Production: EXIT TUNES
The anime will premiere next April.
[Via Akiba Jigoku!]
This week: part one of a Bandai Namco bonanza with Naruto, Project X Zone, and Saint Seiya! Plus Star Ocean, Dungeon Travelers, and a voice from Nintendo’s past! ― I found Bandai Namco's Global Gamers Day modest. This wasn't because of the games shown there. It was because the whole thing occurred in the sedate meeting rooms of New York New York, one of those hotel-casino fiefdoms that takes up an e...
My Love Story!! is the shoujo romance for people sick of shoujo romances. ― The central conceit of this collaboration between High School Debut's Kazune Kawahara and Aruko for the first three volumes was that Takeo was such a big, muscular, unattractive guy that no one but Yamato could possibly want to date him. Even Takeo bought into this idea – for most of his dating life, girls were attracted to h...