Live-Action Kizudarake no Akuma Film's Trailer Reveals, Previews Theme Song
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website of the live-action film of Volvox Sumikawa's Kizudarake no Akuma (Demon Covered in Scars) manga began streaming a trailer for the film last Friday. The trailer reveals and previews the film's theme song "NAI NAI NAI" and image song "Who is the Devil?" by Lily's Blow, and also reveals the film's February 4 opening.
The cast includes (from left to right):
- Rika Adachi as Mai Kasai, the main character who has left her past of being a bully, but meets with someone who seeks revenge
- Manami Enosawa as Shino Odagiri, a girl that Mai once bullied, and now plans her revenge Middle Row:
- Kayano as Yuria Fujizuka
- Yui Okada as Shizuku Natori Bottom Row:
- Tom Fujita as Tada Kuroki
- Kōji Kominami as Atsushi Tōma
Santa Yamagishi is directing the film.
In the manga's story, Mai Kasai was part of a group of girls who brutally bullied fellow classmate Shino during middle school. Although Mai never directly bullied Shino, she watched her friends do the torture that forced Shino to transfer schools. Due to her father's work transfer, Mai transfers from her high school in Tokyo to a school in the countryside.
Although Mai thinks she can have a fairly easy school life by manipulating the classroom hierarchy, her days are ruined when she finds out Shino is her new classmate. Now with a passion for revenge, Shino and Mai switch places, with the former becoming the mastermind, and the latter becoming the victim in bullying hell.