Koi no Tsuki Live-Action Series Reveals 9 More Cast Members
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The additional cast members include: (Note: Character name romanizations are not official)
Miyu Imaizumi as Satoko Sakaki, a classmate of Iko who has a crush on him
(Clockwise from upper left in image above)
- Sairi Itō as Haruko Mizuno, a part-time worker at the Idewon theater
- Mina Fujii as Risa Nakamura, an older friend and confidante of Fū-kun from his college days
- Mansaku Ikeuchi as Ryōta Nakamura, Risa's husband
- Kitarou as Keisuke Naruse, the manager of the Idewon theater
- Noriko Eguchi as Yukiyo Terui, a colleague at the temp agency where Wako works
- Yuka Ogura as Aya Mimura, a temp worker at Fū-kun's workplace
- Kinuo Yamada as Sachi Tsukahara, Wako's older sister
Previously revealed cast members include:
Daichi Watanabe as Fūta Aoi, the protagonist Wako Taira's boyfriend
Fūju Kamio as Yumeaki Iko, the high school student whom Wako meets
The series will premiere on TV Tokyo on July 26. The series will also premiere on BS Japan on July 31, and will also stream on Netflix on November 30 once all the episodes have aired on Japanese television.
Mai Sakai, Hana Matsumoto, and Kenji Kuwajima are directing the series. Ryō Takada, Peyoung Maki (Makiko Mizoguchi), and TAKAMASA Ōe are penning the scripts. Kentarō Yamato is the chief producer, and Teruhisa Yamamoto is the producer. Kazutaka Sakamoto is credited with production cooperation. Yūsuke Kamanaka and Azusa Ibara are credited as content producers.
The manga centers on Wako Taira, a 31-year-old woman who lives with her boyfriend Fū-kun, but is sexually frustrated and dissatisfied with her life. She meets a 16-year-old high school boy named Iko at the cinema, and becomes more and more interested in him, which begins to confuse her.