Ryo Horikawa Joins Cast of Circlet Princess Anime
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The official Twitter account for the television anime adaptation of DMM Games' Circlet Princess web role-playing game revealed on Friday that Ryo Horikawa (Dragon Ball Z's Vegeta) will play a Siegfried, a mysterious AI that lives inside the protagonist Yūka Sasaki's circlet.
The previously revealed cast includes:
- Juri Nagatsuma as Yūka Sasaki
- Saki Nakajima as Miyuki Kasahara
- Hitomi Nabatame as Reina Kuroda
- Kaori Mizuhashi as Ayumu Aizawa
- Mai Goto as Nina Avelin
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Chikage Fujimura
- Natsuki Aikawa as Takane Hibino
- Sachie Hirai as Sarina Sekiguchi
- Yuna Taniguchi as Hiyori Sugiura
- Megumi Tateishi as Kasumi Iida
- Nozomi Chikamura as Akira Tsunemi
- Yuka Maruyama as Arisa Hara
- Aya Fujita as Christie Yamauchi
- Harumi Sakurai as Kaoru Yoshimura
Hideki Tachibana (Armed Girl's Machiavellism, BlazBlue Alter Memory) is directing at SILVER LINK (WATAMOTE, Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts). Nachi Kio (original story for AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue, The Fruit of Grisaia game) is in charge of the series scripts, and Kazuyuki Yamayoshi (Chaos;Child, chief animation director for Two Car) is designing the characters based on saitom's original designs. Lantis is producing the music.
DMM Games' "tenacity in sports beautiful girl battle RPG" launched as a web browser game earlier this year. The game follows a fictional near-future e-sport that utilizes a "mixed reality system" developed from augmented reality technology. The story centers on a fledgling team of high school girls from Saint Union Academy who pursue the sport of Circlet Bout.