Playboard: World's Biggest Superchat Earner is Virtual YouTuber Kiryu Coco
posted on by Kim Morrissy
Playboard's data on YouTube's Superchat statistics indicate that the Virtual YouTuber Kiryu Coco is the world's top-earning Superchat earner of all time. As of August 19, she has earned approximately 85 million yen (US$810,000). She is also the top monthly earner, accruing around 14 million yen (US$134,000) in July alone.
Seven out of 10 of the world's top Superchat earners are Virtual YouTubers: Kiryu Coco, Uruha Rushia, Minato Aqua, Usada Pekora, Kuzuha, Houshou Marine, and Inaba Haneru. The top 10 earners are listed below:
- Kiryu Coco (approximately 85 million yen)
- Galoseloyeonguso (approximately 80 million yen)
- Uruha Rushia (approximately 78 million yen)
- Minato Aqua (approximately 75 million yen)
- Usada Pekora (approximately 73 million yen)
- Kuzuha Channel (approximately 62 million yen)
- Houshou Marine (approximately 59 million yen)
- UnitedGamer (approximately 56.5 million yen)
- M.S.S Project Channel (approximately 56.1 million yen)
- Inaba Haneru (approximately 53 million yen)
According to Playboard's about page, Superchat earnings began being tracked on January 10. Livestreams from before this date are only counted in the data if the stream's archive was saved.
Kiryu Coco debuted on YouTube in December 2019. She is part of hololive's fourth generation of Virtual YouTubers alongside Tsunomaki Watame, Tokoyami Towa, Amane Kanata and Himemori Luna.