Tamaru Yamada Performs Opening, Ending Themes for Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Anime
posted on 2018-02-09 07:30 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The official website for Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, the fourth television anime series in the Full Metal Panic! franchise, revealed on Friday that Tamaru Yamada will perform both the opening and ending theme songs for the series. The opening theme song, previously previewed in a promotional video, is "Even...if." The ending theme song is titled "yes."
Yamada previously performed the second opening theme song for the Spider Riders television anime series, and an insert song for the WorldEnd (SukaSuka) television anime series.
The anime will premiere in April on Tokyo MX and other channels.
The anime's new cast includes:
- Tomokazu Sugita as Lee Fowler
- Masaki Terasoma as Wilhelm Casper
- Marina Inoue as Sabina Rechnio
- Aya Uchida as Sachi Shinohara
- Minori Chihara as Nami
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Michel Lemon
- Tesshō Genda as Namusaku Police Chief
- Sho Hayami as George Lovelock
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Dragonfly (Falke AI)
The show's returning cast includes:
- Tomokazu Seki as Sousuke Sagara
- Satsuki Yukino as Kaname Chidori
- Ikue Kimura as Kyoko Tokiwa
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Atsunobu Hayashimizu
- Rio Natsuki as Eri Kagurazaka
- Yukana as Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa
- Shinichiro Miki as Kurz Weber
- Michiko Neya as Melissa Mao
- Akio Ohtsuka as Andrei Kalinin
- Tomomichi Nishimura as Richard Mardukas
- Daisuke Namikawa as Leonard Testarossa
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Kurama
Katsuichi Nakayama (series director for planetarian, assistant director for Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, Bodacious Space Pirates The Movie: Abyss of Hyperspace) is directing the series at studio XEBEC. Full Metal Panic! original novel author Shoji Gatoh is handling the series composition and writing all the scripts.
Osamu Horiuchi (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) is the character designer and chief animation director, and Aya Yamamoto (animation director for My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!) is the sub-character designer. Additionally, Takeshi Yoshioka (chief animation director for Classroom Crisis, Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid-) is the small arms designer and animation director, Kanetake Ebikawa (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) and Toshiaki Ihara (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) are the mechanical designers, Takayuki Yanase (Ghost in the Shell Arise, Gundam 00 mechanical designer) is the set designer, and Masanori Nishii (Star Blazers 2199) is the mechanical director.
Full Metal Panic! centers around a mercenary group called Mithril on a parallel Earth in which the Cold War did not end in 1991.
Source: MoCa News