News Persona Q 3DS Game's 2nd Promo Features All Characters
posted on 2013-12-27 07:49 EST
The promotional video features the following dialogue:
- Junpei: When the culture festival gets canceled, you really want one.
- Yukari: Aw, it's fine. There will be a culture festival next year, too.
- Yosuke: So today's the last day of the culture festival... But there's almost no one here!
- Chie: Isn't there an after-party today? I wonder what we're doing for it.
- Yukari: Wh-What was that?
- Mitsuru: The sound of a bell...?
- Rise: Hm? What was that just now?
- Yosuke: Sounds like it...
- Aegis: We are falling at high speed.
- Ken: Aren't we going to crash!?
- Yukari: Into where!?
- Akihiko: We've been locked into this school, unable to call for help. To add to it, there's a place where Shadows appear. Do we have any other choice but to check it out?
- Naoto: We don't. We can't get out.
- Rise: Wait, senpai. I feel a presence that's not a Shadow...
- Yukiko: You all are...
- Mitsuru: If our goals are the same, won't you fight together with us?
- Yū: Yeah. Of course.
- Rise: You guys, be careful!
- Zen: Who are you?
- Monster: Oh my. What are you doing? It's time for surgery.
- Mitsuru: STAY AWAY!
- Rei: Who... Who's calling me?
- Aegis: Going on full power!
- Rise: We're friends who have fought alongside each other.
- Kuma: Kuma wants to save you all, too!
- Kenji: You saying you're just going to run away with your tail between your legs after coming all this way!?
- Rei: I'll do my best! So... Let's try and leave this school, OK?
- Zen: I'm sorry... Rei.
- Rei: Stop it!!
- Shinjirō: Guess it's my turn.
- Mitsuru: It's time to go.
- Yukiko: Mm-hm. I'll give it my all.
- Rei: I don't know... That's... That's not me!
The story of the new game takes place on the last day of the Yasogami High culture festival. During the event, the heroes of Persona 4 see a strange bell tower appear on the school grounds. The heroes of Persona 3 also hear the bell, and are dragged into the future where the Persona 4 cast awaits. They are locked in the school covered in Shadows, but meet two mysterious individuals named Zen and Rei, who have lost their memories. The cast soon learns that Zen and Rei's lost memories may be the key to solving the mystery of the bell tower's sudden appearance.
Although only one of the silent protagonists can lead the party, players will experience a different story depending on the protagonist they choose. By choosing the Persona 4 hero, players will experience a story more closely involved with the Persona 4 cast and vice versa.
The game will ship in Japan on June 5, 2014.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history