News Hiro Shimono Joins Junjō Romantica Season 3 Anime's Cast
posted on 2015-05-10 05:00 EDT by Kiara Valdez
The official website for the Junjō Romantica 3, the upcoming third season of the Junjō Romantica boys-love anime series, revealed on Saturday that Hiro Shimono (Uta no Prince Sama's Shō, Attack on Titan's Conny) will join the cast as Mizuki Shiiba, Akihiko's cousin.
The rest of the main cast are reprising their roles from previous seasons:
- Nana Mizuki as Kaoruko Usami
- Noriko Namiki as Eri Aikawa
- Kishô Taniyama as Takahiro Takahashi
- Kousuke Toriumi as Haruhiko Usami
- Juurouta Kosugi as Fuyuhiko Usami
Chiaki Kon is once again directing at Studio DEEN with Yoko Kikuchi designing the characters. MOKA* (Kayo Konishi, Yukio Kondoo) is also returning to compose the music with Lantis producing. The rest of the staff includes:
- Art Director: Hiromu Itou, Yuki Umino
- Color Key: Saori Yoshida
- Director of Photography: Junko Sakai
- Editing: Masahiro Matsumura
- Sound Director: Hozumi Gôda
- Sound Effects: Noriko Izumo
The second Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi anime series included an adaptation of Nakamura's Junjō Romantica manga spinoff Junjō Mistake, and there was also a Junjō Romantica original video anime in 2012. An original video animation volume of Nakamura's one-shot Hybrid Child debuted last year.
A Blu-ray Disc box with all 24 episodes from the first two seasons, the original video anime, and footage from the 10th anniversary event in December 2012 will ship in Japan on June 26.
The new season will premiere in Japan in July.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history