AAA Performs Theme Song for Live-Action Kenkō de Bunkateki na Saitei Gendo no Seikatsu Series
posted on by Karen Ressler
The official website for the live-action television series adaptation of Haruko Kashiwagi's Kenkō de Bunkateki na Saitei Gendo no Seikatsu (A Minimum Healthy and Cultural Life) manga announced on Thursday that AAA is performing the show's theme song "Tomorrow." The song was written for the show, and it conveys a message of stepping forward to tomorrow with the help of loved ones when all seems lost.
The series will premiere on July 17 on Fuji TV and air on Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m.
The cast includes:
- Riho Yoshioka as Emiru Yoshitsune
- Kenichi Endo as Masao Aizawa, the man whose case Emiru is handling
- Arata Iura as Akagami Handa, a colleague who helps guide Emiru
- Kei Tanaka as Daiki Kyōgoku, Emiru's superior
- Rina Kawaei as China Kurihashi, a clear-headed and sharp-minded case worker colleague of Emiru
- Yūki Yamada as Ryūichi Shichijō, a passionate case worker who is unusually fond of his mother
Keita Motohashi is directing the series, while Kōichi Yajima is penning the scripts.
The manga follows Emiru Yoshitsune, who is hired as a government worker right after graduation, and is assigned to the welfare office. As a case worker, she works protecting the livelihood of citizens, but she must come face to face with those who live in poverty.
Kashiwagi launched the manga in Weekly Big Comic Spirits in 2014, and Shogakukan published the manga's sixth compiled volume on January 30. The staff also revealed that the manga has 500,000 copies in print.
Source: Animate Times