News Kill la Kill to Run on Toonami Starting in February
posted on 2015-01-16 19:17 EST
Aniplex of America announced at its Otakon Las Vegas panel on Friday that Cartoon Network's sister network Adult Swim will run the Kill la Kill anime in its Toonami block. The English dub of studio Trigger's anime will begin running on Toonami on February 7 at 11:30 p.m. EST/PST.
Aniplex began releasing the anime with the dub on Blu-ray Disc and DVD last year. The dub cast includes:
- Erica Mendez as Ryuuko Matoi
- Carrie Keranen as Satsuki Kiryuuin
- Christine Marie Cabanos as Mako Mankanshoku
- David Vincent as Senketsu
- Matthew Mercer as Aikurō Mikisugi
- Sarah Williams as Nonon Jakuzure
- Patrick Seitz as Ira Gamagōri
- Grant George as Uzu Sanageyama
- Steve Cannon as Hōka Inumuta
- Lindsey Eaton as Mataro Mankanshoku
- Michael Sorich as Barazo Mankanshoku
- Erika Harlacher as Sukuyo Mankanshoku
- Todd Haberkorn as Shiro Iori
Aniplex of America also confirmed that the fifth Blu-ray Disc of the anime will ship on April 28.
Update: Video added.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history