• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: NISA Licenses DanganRonpa, Demon Gaze Games in West

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shippoyasha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:18 am Reply with quote
I really hope they can localize Senran Kagura even in digital form.

Vita is looking BEASTLY as a console this gen, more than even PSP did last.

PSPortables have always been a powerhouse as far as Japanese gaming and JRPGs go. I'm shockingly playing 5 different JRPGs on my PSP at the moment. Vita looks even better.

Can't wait to see the bombshells Tokyo Game Show will offer. Maybe a Persona 5 for PS3/360 with a Vita version. That'll be awesome.

Still hoping for Senran Kagura and other titles, even though I guess I can always import them.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:43 am Reply with quote
HitokiriShadow wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
The first game is already fan translated... it would be big news if this was announcing the 2nd game as well. So much for my hype.

Apparently the Vita version has additional content that was not on the PC version.

Its actually PSP, but yeah it does have some additional content like a social link style system from Persona, some touch screen stuff, trophies and a higher resolution.
Expias

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:29 am Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
HitokiriShadow wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
The first game is already fan translated... it would be big news if this was announcing the 2nd game as well. So much for my hype.

Apparently the Vita version has additional content that was not on the PC version.

Its actually PSP, but yeah it does have some additional content like a social link style system from Persona, some touch screen stuff, trophies and a higher resolution.
I've read somewhere that the difficulties have been tweaked too but I'm not sure how that affects the game. I wimped it out in the fantranslation.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3