• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gunbuster 2 details

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neverland0

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:51 am Reply with quote
OMG NOOoo!! Why Gainax? WHY???? Crying or Very sad
lyricaldanichan

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Apprenlty Hiroyuki Yamaga will be once again at this years Fanime con. This would be a great opportunity to ask him this question since he has been doing producing and direction at Gainax lately.

Hmm I think he is listed in the credits for producer in the Newtype article.. hmm
Renaisance Otaku

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 4:43 pm Reply with quote
lyricaldanichan wrote:
Apprenlty Hiroyuki Yamaga will be once again at this years Fanime con. This would be a great opportunity to ask him this question since he has been doing producing and direction at Gainax lately.

Hmm I think he is listed in the credits for producer in the Newtype article.. hmm

I intend to as I asked him about it 2 years ago as well. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Renaisance Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:34 am Reply with quote
Well, Fanime's come and gone and I asked some questions at the Yamaga panel that some of you might find interesting. All responses were naturally a bit vague, but take it or leave it, I guess. First off, it sounds like the OVA has been delayed, I don't
know by how much though. Secondly, Yamaga assures me that by the end of the final episode, it should all tie into the first series. Lastly, and most important to some, the maid outfit is only in one episode were there's a situation involving changing
outfits(possibly a sight gag or something). It is not a focus of the show, no need to worry about it. That's about all I could get out of him concerning this show.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quote
I did some BabelFishing on the keywords from the official website. Still doesn't make sense.

Topless - Free motion and the occurrence of energy which are not restricted to physical law the catalyst are done, "super ability" and, it is that owner. Principle is unclear.

Fraternity - Each school which possesses the topless () combination organization of student council such as space training school. Monopolizing the use of the topless and the bus tar machine, it does. Substantial anti- space monstrous beast interception unit.

Buster Machine - The large-sized machine weapon for the anti- space monstrous beast which can operate only the topless (the human model weapon). The various NBC are equipped in every fuselage.

Uchuu Kaijuu (Space Monsters) - From the Milky Way center the natural enemy of the mankind who invades. Inside solar system you loiter, attack the fleet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:24 am Reply with quote
Here's a sudden twist to the production of this anime: It appears that GAINAX is doing last-minute hiring of artists and animators for Top wo Nerae 2!

http://www.gainax.co.jp/recruit/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4