Rurouni Kenshin 38: Sanosuke's Secret Training
1) Sanosuke's "I got so pissed off that I made myself hungry" changed to "I got so upset that I made myself hungry" after his stomach growls.
2) Sanosuke's "Hey, I thought monks weren't allowed to eat meat and drink booze" changed to "Hey, I thought monks weren't allowed to eat meat" as he eats with Anji.
3) Shot of Sanosuke's dart initially hitting the centipede and pinning it to a tree trunk cut.
4) Blood spray digitally removed from Sanosuke's knuckles as he crushes another rock.
5) General edit for the rest of the episode... Bloodstain digitally removed from Sanosuke's right hand knuckles.
6) Not an Edit... Sanosuke's "Damn it!" as he punches the ground in frustration left in.
7) Blood spray digitally removed from Sanosuke's knuckles as he punches the ground in frustration.
8) Shot of Sanosuke shifting from a sitting to a kneeling position before Captain Sagara replaced with an extended shot of Captain Sagara's face.
Edit #8 makes no sense to me. Especially since they subsequently show Sanosuke kneeling before Captain Sagara. You have to give credit to Sanosuke though. He's good at slipping those forbidden words through.
39: The Creator of the Reverse Blade
1) Kenshin's "The battlefield was a portrait of Hell and that Hell was Kyoto" changed to "The battlefield was a blazing inferno and that inferno was Kyoto."
I guess villains can curse but heroes can't. But that doesn't explain Sanosuke now does it.