Tsuredure Children Anime's 5th Short Promo Video Previews Takeru, Ayaka
posted on by Jennifer Sherman
The video features Takeru Gōda (voiced by Tomoaki Maeno) and Ayaka Kamine (voice by Yui Ogura). Takeru is a volleyball player whose serious personality makes him come across insensitive in love. Ayaka is introverted. Because of their awkwardness, they have trouble engaging in conversation and their relationship is progressing slowly. In the video, Takeru internally says, "Why?"
The anime's staff has revealed one new character and cast member every day since Thursday. The newly revealed cast members are:
- Yūki Hashimoto as Yūki Kaga
- Nana Inami as Kaoru Nanase
- Hiro Shimono as Takao Yamane
- Ai Kakuma as Chiyo Kurihara
- Sōichiro Hoshi as Tomomichi Motoyama
- Sakura Tange as Patricia Caulfield
The anime will premiere on July 4 on Tokyo MX at 11:15 p.m., on Sun TV on 12:15 a.m. (effectively July 5 morning), and on BS11 at 2:15 a.m. (effectively July 5 morning). Each episode will be 15 minutes long.
- Kaito Ishikawa as Takurō Sugawara
- Inori Minase as Chizuru Takano
- Tomoaki Maeno as Takeru Gōda
- Yui Ogura as Ayaka Kamine
- Kensho Ono as Masafumi Akagi
- Ayane Sakura as Ryōko Kaji
- Kentarō Kumagai as Haruhiko Takase
- Haruka Miyake as Saki Kanda
- Kana Hanazawa as Yuki Minagawa
- Kōhei Amasaki as Jun Furuya
- Haruka Tomatsu as Hotaru Furuya
- Daisuke Namikawa as Shinichi Katori
- Seiichirō Yamashita as Chiaki Uchimura
- Akari Kitō as Kana Iijima
- Daisuke Ono as Hideki Yukawa
- Maaya Uchida as Satsuki Sasahara
Hiraku Kaneko (The Qwaser of Stigmata, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid, Manyū Hiken-chō) is directing the anime at Studio Gokumi, and Tatsuhiko Urahata (Saki, Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere, Haganai NEXT) is in charge of the series scripts. Etsuko Sumimoto (Yuri Kuma Arashi) is designing the characters.
Inori Minase is performing the anime's opening theme song "Aimaimoko," and Yui Ogura is performing the ending theme song "Dear."
The four-panel manga is dedicated "to those of you who can't say 'I love you.'" The manga chronicles a series of short school romance stories in an omnibus format.
Wakabayashi launched the manga online in October 2012, and then also began serializing it with new material in Weekly Shōnen Magazine in 2015. Kodansha published the manga's eighth compiled book volume on June 16. Kodansha Comics is releasing the manga digitally in English, and published the manga's first volume on April 25.