• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Reveals Rage of Bahamut: Genesis Anime's English Dub Cast

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panzer Vor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:21 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
It's Chris Rager that I'm having trouble with. Mister Torgue and Hercule are the characters that pop into my mind when you mention the guy, and that how Kaiser is sounding in my head right now

"I'm Kaiser, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?!"

That said, perhaps Mr. Rager has more range than any of us give him credit for.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Hell YEAH! Been waiting for this! Can't wait to re-watch this in dubbed form Very Happy

penguintruth wrote:
I'm looking forward to this. Rage of Bahamut: Genesis was one of my favorite anime in years.

Yeah, it was an awesome show. It really is made to air on Toonami as well, so I'd love it if it got on there eventually.

Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Honestly I was expecting Sinclair to be Kaiser when they dubbed this. {robably because he kinda looks like a more proper version of Space Dandy.

Me three lol.
I think he'll still be really good as Favaro though.

Raebo101 wrote:
@FrameFreeze100

sigh

You REALLY want me to believe I'm in the wrong here, huh? Look, I'm saying that the dub is good. You're saying that the dub is bad and I should feel bad for thinking that it's good. I get it. Just leave it alone, okay?

Agreed, it definitely has it's fans too, I enjoyed it as well.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Raebo101 wrote:
You're saying that the dub is bad and I should feel bad for thinking that it's good. I get it. Just leave it alone, okay?

A very fine idea. I think you need to drop the subject Frame instead of trolling users and insulting them.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 pm Reply with quote
While I'm not a dub person, unless I'm sharing it with friends and family, I'm glad that the release for this series is getting closer to a release.

But I'll check out the dub just out of curiosity. Oh, gotta relive the "finger block" of awesome.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2