• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Voices for Peace

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biliano

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Source: http://www.voicesfor.org/

I received an e-mail for a collegue of mine with information about a new CD in which voice actors Greg Ayres, Chris Patton Tiffany Grant, Kira Vincent-Davis, Mike Sinterniklaas, Amanda Winn Lee, and others have teamed up to put together an album called Voices for Peace. This album contains 11 war-protest songs performed by them. The proceeds will be donated to charities CARE, Doctors Without Borders, and Disabled American Veterans. The album comes out May 1. More information can be found on the project’s website which I provided above. If you're a fan of these voice actors, please consdier purchasing this CD.
BoygetsfireD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quote
hey, that looks pretty sweet

one tin soldier is one of my favourite folk songs (though I don't know if it's exactly a folk song, but its darn good anyways)

Thanks for the link
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Kezi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quote
Greg Ayres and Chris Patton singing?? Wha? If they stay away from bashing our Troops, Im buying it! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1