• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Real Drives

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ParaChomp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
It's funny how people run the the forum to whinge about something. Then, only when they get shot down because their dumb complaint is factually incorrect, suddenly this huge desire to "drop this" wells up inside them. Rolling Eyes And by the way, what are you even talking about? Literally all he said about Metroid was that there was no new game on the horizon. It wasn't even a complaint let alone whining. Just an observation relating to why they're playing up Xenoblade so much. Please stop spewing your own weird baggage all over the forum.
I accept that I'm retarded because I'm solely here to spew my pointless baggage.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Paul Soth wrote:
ParaChomp wrote:
If Other M wasn't such a failure. On topic of people screwing up their franchises, how do you think Microsoft will handle Battletoads?

I doubt that there are enough dedicated fans of the franchise to even create a noticeable backlash if they go all Michael Bay on it. Honestly, the only reason why anyone cares about Battletoads is it due to being a joke online, causing anons to crank call GameStops for bogus pre-orders seven years ago.

Hitting while the iron's hot, apparently.

I've seen worse IP's to bring back. Besides, there's potential for gameplay and comedy at the IP's expense.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3