• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Triage X Anime's Cast, Staff, April Debut Revealed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Apparently, he has put HOTD on hold indefinitely to continue this series. I can see why HOTD manga fans might be angry at him for this.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quote
He (Inazuma) is only the artist for HotD, not the writer. He put nothing on hold, that's all up to the other guy. If they're angry, they're idiots.
Dfens

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quote
I'm so excited that they are releasing the Anime so soon I was expecting this summer.

The way Yen Press describes the cast is a little off, their is only one nurse the other 2 are doctors but most of the characters are well endowed.

Totally love the manga series just got done reading Volume 8 recently, and have volume 9 on order which comes out in March. According to my research volume 8 ends at chapter 43 and if their is on average 6 chapters a volume then 9 volumes would be 49 chapters to work with.

Hope the animation comes close to Shouji Sato's artwork as possible since he does so much detail. And as others have said he only draws HOTD and the other guy is the hangup why it's in hiatus hell. Luckily Shouji not only draws he writes Triage X so that's why it's come along so far as it has.

If you like over the top shoot outs and fighting with a mix of fanservice you'll love this series.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Dfens wrote:
Hope the animation comes close to Shouji Sato's artwork as possible since he does so much detail. And as others have said he only draws HOTD and the other guy is the hangup why it's in hiatus hell. Luckily Shouji not only draws he writes Triage X so that's why it's come along so far as it has.

If you like over the top shoot outs and fighting with a mix of fanservice you'll love this series.

Agreed Smile
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, while I love that XEBEC is doing it because they don't fear drawing copious amounts of bare tits like some other studios, people are afraid that Akio Takami will dumb down Inazuma's design to look more like his LVB/Kanokon/Upotte look, since people have already expressed the same anger over Maken-ki 2 doing that to Takeda Hiromitsu's designs. I do agree, I like the distinct look angles and shapes Inazuma draws so it would kind of suck to see them made plumper and noseless.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, it would just look wrong.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2