• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplex to Release Imported Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works Blu-ray Set

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:34 pm Reply with quote
man i really want to buy this, almost as much as i wanted to buy the madoka Limited Edition boxset(which regrettably i couldn't afford) with all the bells and whistles but $398.98 for something I've already seen for free and a few knicknacks? no thanks i can get a ps4 for the same price and the replay value of that of that is virtually limitless, afterall how many times can i watch the same thing or marvel at a few knicknacks?
a real shame they overprice this stuff, i actually hope people DONT buy this so they're forced to reevaluate their marketing target to a more wallet friendly fanbase
but sadly there are enough fans out there with money to burn or want this so badly that theyll shell out the dough for this absurd price and when the next series comes out the cycle will continue with only the tremendously wealthy profiting[/spoiler]
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:05 am Reply with quote
Videogamep wrote:
jr0904 wrote:

also it was studio deen that did the first fsn which used all three routes but ended with the fate / saber route which in my opinion is the best route and of course might be the official route since some parts of the fate route have been mentioned in hollow ataraxia which is the sequel to FSN.

Actually, Hollow Ataraxia takes elements from all three routes. There isn't any one official route in FSN; they're all cannon according to Nasu.

well when i checked the japaneese type moon website, according to the google translation it did said it is the sequel to the FSN visual novels,but it never said anything at all about it using elements from those three routes. only the anime version that DEEN Studios did that.

and most of the elements of hollow ataraxia have given the assumption to fans that arent die hard type moon junkies that the fate/saber route is probably the lead prequel to hollow ataraxia though nothing official have happened.

however considering that rider is there and have developed feelings for that idiot too,you might not be wrong about the possibility of that sequel using elements of all three as well.especially heavens feel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quote
reanimator wrote:
Blood- wrote:
I'd love to own this set but the price is too rich for my blood.

Okay. Let's not start "Aniplex is rip-off" ranting.

All I said was the price was too rich for my blood. You're the one who mentioned rip-off. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6