• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword's Harp Trailer Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 pm Reply with quote
A DS release would definitely be nice. I can think of some problems though, namely sword continuity (what happens when you pick up your stylus and put it down somewhere else? will your sword jump to that position suddenly? That may mess up some enemy AI that uses the position of your sword to defend accordingly), sword speed, and probably a general less natural feel. And then we get to the items like the bow and adapting those for a DS. It's quite a bit to change to port to the DS.
-
I have high hopes for this game. Whether or not I'll like it better than my favorite (MM), I don't know, but I know I'll have a lot of fun with this one.
-
In terms of graphics, a good non-photo realistic graphical style is always a win for me. ;)
vashna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:36 pm Reply with quote
If that was previously a reference to region locks on the Nintendo DS, I was under the impression there were none, and DS owners around the world were welcome to use whatever cartridges they so wished.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2