Sentai Filmworks Announces Outbreak Company's English Dub Cast
posted on by Lynzee Loveridge
Sentai Filmworks announced the English dub cast for the television anime Outbreak Company anime on Wednesday. The cast, under director Kyle Jones, includes:
- Tyler Galindo as Shinichi
- Juliet Simmons as Myucel
- Genevieve Simmons as minori
- Kira Vincent-Davis as Petralka
- Hannah Alcorn as Luna
- Christopher Patton as Galius
- Sasha Paysinger as Romilda
- Andy McAvin as Jinzaburou
- Josh Morrison as Brooke
- James Belcher as Zaharl
- Amelia Fischer as Ms. Teacher
- Hannah Alcorn as Mean Girl
- Kyle Colby Jones as Repeller
- Scott Gibbs as Alessio
- Sara Ornelas as Elbia
- Adam Noble as Loic
- George Manley as Dwalla
- Sheri Oster as Ms. Snooty Pants
- Clint Bickham as Toshiyuki
- Amelia Fischer as Elfko
- Annie Mai as Ume
- Lainee Hooks as Game Narrator
- Luke Patterson as Vanbasten
- Jay Hickman as Officer Pervy
- Clint Bickham as Officer Horny
- Suzelle Palacios as Edoardo
- Mark X. Laskowski as Dondihno
- Sean McManus as Pele
The series will ship on Blu-ray and DVD on March 3.
Sentai Filmworks describes the story:
Shinichi Kanou's father writes novels and his mother illustrates erotic video games, so it's not unsurprising that he'd turn out a fan of comics and science fiction. However, rather than channeling his efforts into creating like his parents, he has instead become one of the world's foremost experts on "moe," with an encyclopedic knowledge of all things cute and adorable in every conceivable form of animation and media. This sort of explains Shinichi's recruitment as an ambassador for moe to the Holy Erudanto Kingdom, a parallel world where things that previously only existed in anime actually exist!
How will a hot blooded young otaku react when dropped into a world with actual cute and adorable elf maids and dragons? More importantly, how will they react to this drooling devotee with diplomatic credentials? And even more to the point, exactly why does the Japanese government feel that sending someone to represent Japan's moe interests is a good idea in the first place?
Kei Oikawa (Minami-ke: Okaeri) directed the series at anime studio feel. Naruhisa Arakawa (Kingdom, MAOYU) is supervised the scripts and Takashi Mamezuka (Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father!) is designed the characters.
Ichiro Sakaki wrote the light novel series that inspired the anime. Sakaki's writings already spawned several other anime such as Polyphonica, Scrapped Princess, and Strait Jacket.