Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, Visual
posted on by Karen Ressler
The official website for the anime adaptation of Amatou's Tonari no Kyūketsuki-san (Ms. vampire who lives in my neighborhood.) manga unveiled the cast, staff, and key visual on Wednesday.
The cast includes:
- Miyu Tomita as Sophie Twilight
- Yū Sasahara as Akari Amano
- Lynn as Hinata Natsuki
- Azumi Waki as Ellie
Noriaki Akitaya (Active Raid, Bakuman.) is directing the anime at Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ. is assistant director. Tatsuya Takahashi (Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko, Beatless) is handling series composition, while Takahiro Sakai (Yuki Yuna Is a Hero) is the character designer and chief animation director. Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Love Live! School idol project, Land of the Lustrous) is composing the music.
Other staff members include:
- Assistant Director: Toshinori Fukushima
- Prop Design: Shigeyuki Koresawa, Sonomi Sugimura, and Tom
- Art Director: Hiroki Matsumoto
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Color design: Yoko Suzuki
- Editing: Kentarou Tsubone
- Director of Photography: Takeshi Hirooka
The anime will premiere in October.
The four-panel manga is a "living with a modern-day vampire" comedy story that centers on Akari Amano. Due to a strange incident, Akari is rescued by a vampire girl named Sophie Twilight, and Akari becomes interested in her.
Kadokawa published the manga's first volume in September 2015, and published the fourth volume on March 26.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history