'Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World' Anime Reveals More Cast
posted on by Egan Loo
The official website for the television anime of Kei Sazane and Ao Nekonabe's Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjō, Arui wa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen) light novel series announced the cast members for two more of the Empire's Apostles on Monday:
The website also announced that the opening and ending theme songs will go on sale on November 4 and 11, respectively.
A great war has raged for years between the scientifically advanced Empire and Nebulis, the realm of magical girls—until the youngest knight ever to receive the title of the Empire's strongest meets the princess of the rival nation. Though they are sworn enemies, the knight is taken by her beauty and dignity, and the princess is moved by his strength and way of life. Will the fighting between them ever be allowed to end?
The previously announced cast members include:
Sora Amamiya as Aliceliese Lou Nebulis IX
Ishihara also performs the opening theme song "Against." Sora Amamiya performs the ending theme song "Koori no Torikago" (Cage of Ice) as her character Aliceliese Lou Nebulis IX.
Shin Oonuma (BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., ef: a tale of memories, Dusk maiden of Amnesia, WATAMOTE) and Mirai Minato (BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Masamune-kun's Revenge, Miss caretaker of Sunohara-sou) are both directing the anime at SILVER LINK. Kento Shimoyama (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody, Good Luck Girl!, Servant × Service, The Ones Within) is in charge of series scripts. Kaori Sato (episode animation director on BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense., Dusk maiden of Amnesia, Masamune-kun's Revenge, Shomin Sample) is credited as both character designer and chief animation director.
The other staff members include:
- Additional Design: Shinpei Aoki
- Mechanical Design: Yoshihiro Ujiie
- Star Crest Design: Seita Takahashi, Hirotoshi Ikewaki (FUETE)
- Monster Design: HB2P
- Art Director/Art Design: Minoru Maeda
- Color Design: Shiho Mizumoto
- Compositing Director of Photography: Atsushi Satō
- 3D Director: Hiroshi Kitamura
- Editing: Yūji Kondō (REAL-T)
- Sound Director: Fumiyuki Go
- Sound Effects: Yuki Hayashi
- Sound Production: Bit Groove Promotion
- Music: Elements Garden (Ryota Tomaru, Seima Iwahashi, Ryūtarō Fujinaga)
- Music Production: Pony Canyon