• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense. (TV)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:21 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed the second season of the show, although it probably is worth agreeing that the novelty does tend to wear out a bit in following seasons. It is kind of that I might especially think fonder in remembering earlier the season had the haunted level, which totally altered how Sally interacted with the story.

The show succeeds when it is having fun as far as what the purpose of a game is supposed to be, and also being a tad ridiculous. Like Maple getting tentacles, or going into her fluff form to somehow control a giant crocodilian by going fluff mode in its mouth and then shooting lasers.

My rating will be Excellent (9/10), because I am still delighted by it. I would like a third season, but by that point I might expect something more new, to bring the fun.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5