• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Characters you loathe.

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
Lol so does anyone have any new hates this winter season?

Chiibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:41 pm Reply with quote
killjoy_the wrote:
Chiibi wrote:
Lol so does anyone have any new hates this winter season?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat get the hell outta here. >:/ he is adorable+I feel sorry for him.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 am Reply with quote
^^He tends to hate the weirdest things that I can’t imagine any human being would ever particularly hate (Dislike, maybe, but not hate), so I agree with you that it would be best for him to simply get out as well.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:08 am Reply with quote
Oh "get out" is something I just say when I'm in utter disbelief at someone. Anime hyper

I didn't mean for him to literally leave. lol
Tyoki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:25 am Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
Tyoki wrote:
I think I will always harbor an intense hatred of Kagome from Inuyasha.

I thought I disliked her too and then I realized I was listening to Kagome-haters too much because when I went back and rewatched the series ALL the way through, I found myself really liking her and sympathizing with her and now I think she's the best Rumiko Takahashi female protagonist. Anime hyper

She's not the same girl in the movies....but the movies aren't canon anyway....

Honestly, it's been awhile since I watched Inuyasha and I've really been wanting to go back and rewatch it, I feel like in some ways my opinion could change? I saw this anime as a kid and I really didn't have patience for "romance and crap". As an adult I might be able to look at it in another way. So I'm willing to admit that my hatred is probably at least a tad bit unjustified Anime hyper
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:03 am Reply with quote
Tyoki--
Maybe.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm Reply with quote
nobahn wrote:
Tyoki--
Maybe.

lol, sue me but I don't think characters often calling the names of people they care about is a good reason to hate them.....especially in Inuyasha where venturing the demon-infested feudal world looks about as safe as skipping rope in a four-way intersection at rush hour. Anime hyper
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Obito Uchiha as a lot of the spoiler[horrible events happened because he was friend zoned. I get the frequency of unrequited love in media, but I think his is really up there.]
louis6578

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:56 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Obito Uchiha as a lot of the spoiler[horrible events happened because he was friend zoned. I get the frequency of unrequited love in media, but I think his is really up there.]

To be fair, it had very little to do with being friendzoned. More to do with his inability to cope with the nature of death.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quote
OK, so it may have had very little to being friend-zoned. Still, I think it was largely because of girl, be it dealing with the nature of death or getting friend-zoned. He didn't even bother to check to see why Kakashi spoiler[killed Rin].
louis6578

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
OK, so it may have had very little to being friend-zoned. Still, I think it was largely because of girl, be it dealing with the nature of death or getting friend-zoned. He didn't even bother to check to see why Kakashi spoiler[killed Rin].

He confirmed that he knew why by the time of the current story. He just didn't care. Or rather, he excuses Kakashi as being just as much a victim of circumstance as he was. He even offers Kakashi to help him begin the Infinite Tsukiyomi in order to see Rin again. Obito sounded more desperate and pleading than angry and full of blame for Kakashi.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 18 of 18