• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Char's Counterattack?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crescent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 3:53 am Reply with quote
Anyone have any idea about its status on Adult Swim? I heard (Heh, from here actually) that is was going to be shown tonight, but it obviously wasn't. o.O;
ultrabot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:14 am Reply with quote
January 4th at 11pm EST i believe
Kagato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:31 pm Reply with quote
I don't know about you,but I'm going to be taping it because of how cheap I am.Also,will it take the whole three hours?
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:32 am Reply with quote
Kagato wrote:
Also,will it take the whole three hours?

Well, it's a roughly 2 hour movie (124minutes), but they're saving the whole block for it. I doubt there will be a whole hour of commercials so they'll probably find something else to fill in the excess.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ferquin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:31 am Reply with quote
Hmm... Adult Swim Action usually starts at 11. That means there's no new Inuyasha. Damn.

I can't wait until the new revamped weeknight Adult Swim starts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:49 am Reply with quote
Ferquin wrote:
Hmm... Adult Swim Action usually starts at 11. That means there's no new Inuyasha. Damn.

I can't wait until the new revamped weeknight Adult Swim starts.

On the plus side, according to the CN schedule they will keep going as planned with Inu Yasha and not start over immediatly when they move to weeknights. There's something like 3 weeks worth of episodes left.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ferquin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:52 am Reply with quote
Wow. They've got six full episodes left? Cah-razy! I was sorta on edge wondering when they'll reboot. It's like, okay, maybe next week they'll restart again and I'll be sad. Pretty cool that CN gets to show it all off before the home release.

How many episodes exactly are there so far for Inuyasha? In Japan, that is? I don't think it's over yet, right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 5:40 am Reply with quote
Ferquin wrote:
Wow. They've got six full episodes left? Cah-razy! I was sorta on edge wondering when they'll reboot. It's like, okay, maybe next week they'll restart again and I'll be sad. Pretty cool that CN gets to show it all off before the home release.

Uh, actually I ment 3 weeks by way of the weeknight lineup, that's 12 more episodes! The CN schedule is set for the next 12 episdoes, that's episdoes 23-34 by the way. Since this weekend will be Char's Counter Attack, and next weekend there wont be an Adult Swim on Saturday (replaced with pairs of Zoids, G.I.Joe, and Batman Beyond) so look forward to the new lineup to start on the 13th (12:30amEST).

Quote:
How many episodes exactly are there so far for Inuyasha? In Japan, that is? I don't think it's over yet, right?

Not positive, but I hear it's into or atleast nearing the 100's. The ride isn't over yet.

Emerje
Ferquin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Yee haw! I love you, Cartoon Network! Twelve episodes means no sleep for me!
Case

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:09 am Reply with quote
Ferquin wrote:

The Janurary issue of Newtype USA has summaries of episodes 88-91 in its "What's On TV - Japan" section... and the preface to the section says it covers the span from October 10 to November 9... so I'd estimate that the series will probably be up to episode 99 as of this week.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 1:47 am Reply with quote
Crescent wrote:
Anyone have any idea about its status on Adult Swim? I heard (Heh, from here actually) that is was going to be shown tonight, but it obviously wasn't. o.O;

animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=2923
Shadowwave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:44 am Reply with quote
It was indeed moved to January 4th at 11:00
Crescent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Heh, missed that somehow ^^; Usually I'll read all the news.
Orry_Breaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:20 pm Reply with quote
i watch char counter attack and it was a good anime and oh yeah right now there are 95 inuyasha. they are stoping for a few weeks after 95 cause the movie just like come out. but i not sure untill tomarrow when they renew there episode listing on there web site.
floor182

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:34 am Reply with quote
i hate the new line up
i dont want it on weeknights
id rather have it on weekends Mad
and theyre gonna start yyh and cowboy bebop all over
i hope they snap back and change it back to sat and sunday nights
and when i check the schedule on cn, they have an error
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2