• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Code Geass Project's Launch Revealed

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charizardpal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Lelouch is spoiler[dead! Dead! If you bring him back, you'll ruin everything you've already built!]
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote
charizardpal wrote:
Lelouch is spoiler[dead! Dead! If you bring him back, you'll ruin everything you've already built!]

Many of us feel that they already made things pretty clear for those paying attention, so if anything it would be 'ruined' already.

We'll see what they do soon enough, anyway. It's not impossible that they could have had difficulty thinking up a good post-R2 storyline, and will go with some random spin-off. It'd be better than doing a poor-quality sequel.
sijun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quote
I feel that code geass really should release a sequel to the series rather than a spin-off. Really lots of people are dying for a sequel as well. Though there are considerable amoun of people who seem to hate lelouch alot.

I just want more geass. . . that'd be nice,

think of it this way, lelouch obtained geass from c.c. , killed his daddy and inherited the code, hence making him code geass??? hence the title of the series?? just keeping my hopes up.
meshiaoftherebellion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quote
i did too. im definitely inspired and i know that it would probably ruin the anime if they sequaled r2 but i really thats what happens. i hope its not in edo with cc and a guy that looks like lelouch if it is...TIME TRAVEL probably has some importance in the new series. what i want to see is

i think that it could be two things.... A MOVIE or A SERIES. And the series could take up where lelouch left off except with a threat to the new world he's created because its oh so obvious that lelouch spoiler[didn't die] and that suzaku has spoiler[the power of the geass]
that could possibly be a movie as well but they want to make money off of it....all i know is that they need to stop making us wait. i am a hardcore fan HARDCORE. i was depressed for days when i saw the ending but im good now Very Happy
blzout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quote
i agree with meshiaoftherebellion Lelouch should survive and at the end Suzaku said that he accept Lelouch Geass so i think Lelouch survive because the Code he stole from Charles and Suzaku has the power of Geass
mcm38

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quote
EVERYONE LISTEN.

Dead or Alive?
There is no absolute proof that Lelouch is dead neither an absolute proof that Lelouche is alive and has the code. There are only theories and no PROVES! (Tough I'm personnaly interested in Lelouche being alive he was the one who made that anime in my opinion. And I don't think like that only because he is the protagonist.)

Are you against R3?
For the ones who think it would ruin the anime, (srry for the language but there is no other way to say it) just stfu, don't watch it and don't get involved with it. I don't get why you make such a fuss about it. I normaly don't get involved with things I don't like or I don't want to. ITS THAT SIMPLE PEOPLE.

Shitty announcements! (One Piece - Sanji imitation)
About the announcements, none of them can be trusted. The producers did a pretty messy job there. Or it's just that we aren't in Japan so it's only natural for us that we can't keep track of the right announcements. But either way the announcements are also untrusted. For now the only new thing in Code Geass is a (srry again) fcked up Manga called Renya of the Blackness or something, with a protagonist who can't even properly make a contract with CC.

Hurray to more Lelouche
For the ones who want Lelouche to be alive, you guys could help me write a Fanfiction that I'm gonna use for a certain cause. I'l be putting a thread with the name R3 Storyline soon.
'Look forward to it - ne?' Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 12 of 12