• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digimon's New Anime Titled & Dated: Digimon Cross Wars in July

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrkHikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quote
No I don't mean that. I mean if Wada Kouji is going to sing the intro for the new season. He sang the last 5 seasons.
dtm42

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I get you. I misread what you wrote. Sorry about that.
DrkHikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Even when they aired this program, they would probably be dubbed by Disney and show it when everyone is still at school (like prob around 3pm) when it reaches the states.
rgm96x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote
I like all the show of Digimon and i will admit that every seasons had its faults all them were at least enjoyable to watch. The first two seasons were good in most regards i did not see big problems that took away form my enjoyment. The tamer was great overall and one of the best seasons of whole franchise with lot great battles. The frontier was one i like alot with the gimic they created for that show. Saver was actually great show in my opinion i just liked that fact that some humans could fight digimon which actually made some great fights. This new show looks to be a lot of the same which does seem to be big problem have enjoyed franchise as whole. The title seem to give pretext for big battle with lots of digimon which could be entertaining to watch but that just speculation. I look forward to this show whole heartily and looking forward to more information
population_tire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote
i want digimon dvds
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quote
population_tire wrote:
i want digimon dvds

Well, you can't have mine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
chocoburger

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Wow, people sure are tough on Frontier! Here's my order:

1. Adventure: I have the fondest memories of it. What else can I say? Smile
2. Frontier: All that mystic stuff and transforming into Digimon -- I loved it! Very Happy Not too fond of the Chosen Children, but still it's a cool season. Also had the best Digital World.
3. Adventure 02: The ending bombed, but it still wasn't so bad. Had most of Adventure's charms.
4. Tamers: Not that I hated it -- it just wasn't the best to me. Too dark for my taste. Sure it had some cool Digimon, but it just felt so different from 1 and 2. And the Digital World was so ugly! Evil or Very Mad
5. Savers: I haven't even finished it. I can't get into it. It's just not the same. Hate the animation! Evil or Very Mad

I hoping Xros Wars will be more like Adventure with a hint of Frontier. It doesn't look very promising to me so far, but I'll watch it just because it's Digimon.
garfield15

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quote
Just in case anybody didn't know

The Digivice is known as the Digimon Xros Loader

-New kids, Akari Hinomoto (redhead) and Zenjirou Tsrugi (other guy) are teamed with Taiki.
-Antagonists (Yay, Human Antagonists again!) Kiriha Aonema (blond guy) and Nene Amano (cute brown hair ponytail

Looking sharp Xros Wars

I like Kiriha already. He looks Chaotic Evil.

Looks like they're keeping the hot-bloodedness from Masaru (then again, all Digimon protagonists get hot-blooded at some point).

I'd post the cast list, but it's already on the main anime page.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quote
population_tire wrote:
i want digimon dvds

Pretty sure if you really want the dvds, you actually do have several legal options. First, there is Ebay. I've been buying items from Ebay for the last decade, probably longer. Prices may be either lower or higher depending on the person.

Secondly, there is Craglist. Although not as fancy as Ebay, I've bought and sold items there before and actually have gotten some pretty awesome deals. Just be careful who you sell to and buy from.

Thirdly is a retail shop, i.e. Best Buy, Fry's Electronics etc. Probably the best route to take. Best Buy and Fry Electronics actually sell anime for a pretty decent price and the selection is pretty good.

Fourthly, there also is Robert's Anime shop. But I really don't know much about this shop other than legal and sells anime. Yes there probably are other methods, but here is the four I would recommend.
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
population_tire wrote:
i want digimon dvds

Pretty sure if you really want the dvds, you actually do have several legal options.

Er, you're missing the point. Aside from "The Movie" and part 1 of Data Squad, non-bootleg DVDs don't exist in the first place. Seasons 1 - 4 have never seen a legal release (in English) and there don't seem to be plans to finish Data Squad which came out a year ago.

Anyway, thanks for the new info, garfield15! So far so good. I bet those other two kids have a change of heart by the half-way point of the series, they usually do. Wink

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3