• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Question about 4Kids and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaiChiChasers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:07 pm Reply with quote
I'm just wondering. Is 4Kids helping Konami produce the Zexal dub now and does Saban have anything to do with the dubbing process, besides broadcasting it on Vortexx?
Crispy45

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:24 pm Reply with quote
<_< It's still butchered and uses the same awful VAs if that's what you're interested in.
TitanXL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:08 am Reply with quote
Saban only has airing rights. The dub is entirely done by Konami of America's own people now. But as Crispy45 mentioned, it's no different than the dub 4Kids gave it so it's really just behind the scenes changes.
Primus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:
Saban only has airing rights. The dub is entirely done by Konami of America's own people now. But as Crispy45 mentioned, it's no different than the dub 4Kids gave it so it's really just behind the scenes changes.

I don't believe the episodes produced under the 4K Acquisition Group have aired yet. Anyways, I wouldn't expect miracles as Konami hired the staff of the 4Kids dub.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1