• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Picture update

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Continuing from the two I mentioned here (hijacked that thread because of similar topic but probably better to start my own Wink)

I think the Beau BILLINGSLEA picture needs to be replaced, as it's hard to make out (not cropped adequately) and seems to be a screencap from a show. Here's a 100x100 for him. (Source)

Also, would the image on this page be OK as the base for a Ryûzaburô ÔTOMO pic addition? He doesn't have a picture in yet and it's the only one I've found so far.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
Here's a 100x100 for him. (Source)

Done.

EmperorBrandon wrote:
Also, would the image on this page be OK as the base for a Ryûzaburô ÔTOMO pic addition? He doesn't have a picture in yet and it's the only one I've found so far.

Go ahead please. He is currently not affiliated with any agency (formerly with 81produce), so it would be rather difficult to find a good picture for him (which reminds me Kaori Nazuka).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1