• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
Time for a little Halloween fun.

Well, 'tis the season after all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
JB_Gra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:00 pm Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
What do any of you think of my avatar after reading my long post? Any fans of Higurashi here?

Not a fan but I do like the series and bought the first part of the game (haven't even played it though, I have no time lately). Also, Rika is my favorite too!

Back to topic, at last I have an avatar (first one was my kid but I was not comfortable using it). It's Yuri Ohtani from Alien 9. Why her? Because I liked that anime and found her to be a realistic character, and the image was lovely. I like Kasumi more though.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:14 am Reply with quote
You know what? I’ve decided that I’ll just change my avatar for ANN whenever I feel like it and for now, it’s going to be Asuka Tanaka from Sound Euphonium. The reason I chose her is because Sound Euphonium is one of my favorite anime that I’ve watched as it aired in the past 4 years and she is my 2nd favorite character from the series. (Couldn’t find any picture that I liked enough for my 1st favorite, Kumiko Oumae, so this will do instead.)
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Halloween is over so time to change. For the month of November I am going to use 3 or 4 crazy ladies for my avatars until my holiday avatars in December. First up is Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live.
Cam0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Oops, I put this in the wrong thread at first. We'll just pretend that didn't happen.

I decided to change my avatar to Kirito. I stayed with Tatsumaki from One Punch Man for over a year, but I thought it was about time to change it. Originally I intended to change it to some picture of Goro from Major and hopefully keep that for all eternity, but after seeing Ordinal Scale I saw this very cool scene of Kirito unsheathing his two swords and I just wanted to go with that. For some reason I had to remove the "s" from the https in the URL because the thing kept saying that the URL was invalid otherwise.

Raftina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:25 am Reply with quote
No SSL support for linking to off site avatars, apparently.

I decided to change my avatar to my first anime crush, for no apparently reason, since I did not rewatch the anime or see it mentioned anywhere when I made the decision to change the avatar.

Vaisaga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 am Reply with quote
Going by the file name is that Shun from Saint Seiya?
Raftina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:21 am Reply with quote
Yes, yes it is. Fanart, of course.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Time for some holiday cheer. Something I could use a lot of this year. First up for my wintry run is everyone's *favorite snarky and sarcastic mage from Dragon Age. Dorian.

*I'm obligated by Dragon Age law article 34.2 subsection 5 to also mention he's the most handsome mage as well.
Cam0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 pm Reply with quote
I approve the Dorian avatar but not sure if Dorian would approve that sweater, lol.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:57 pm Reply with quote
A Christmas avatar? Before December? Come on man, don't be one of those people.

Laughing
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:19 am Reply with quote
I’ve decided to change my avatar this time around to Ran from Texhnolyze. I chose her because the show is one of my personal favorites and I liked this pic well enough, so I’m going with it. The show was a very hard watch for me and I wonder if there are any other fans of it on this site who feel the same?

Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
I approve the Dorian avatar but not sure if Dorian would approve that sweater, lol.

He would for his Inquisitor. Wink Plus notice he does have champagne lol.
Gatherum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Mine is Yang Xiao Long, chosen after years of using my previous coyote avatar, because it better represents me as a trans woman and is just about the most delightfully sarcastic thing I've seen that isn't a meme.

#OutWithAYang
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:26 am Reply with quote
So time for my next holiday avatar. As Dorian goes to sleep off all the champagne he had dealing with his awesome ugly holiday sweater it's time for Saber to enjoy some wintry weather.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 506 of 512