• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Love Stage!! (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

Izumi spoiler[kicked the D].
Izumi spoiler[wanted the D].
Izumi spoiler[got the D].

And so I finish my first major BL anime. It wasn't that bad, I feel that I was mature enough to watch it without letting certain biases get in the way. Don't have a hell lot to talk about it, might as well just give it my rating of Decent, I really did not lose my time in watching it, and other may also feel that way. Although for what it is you could rate it a bit higher for its particular genre as being worth seeing if you want to either give something different a go or into this sort of thing.
A Mystery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:50 am Reply with quote
I may have been using the wrong words to describe my feelings.
My main gripe honestly is not that everything should be realistic, but if you see your lover spoiler[in pain, would you continue? What do you think about the situation where you did not even take notice of how your crush might feel being touched (like in the beginning of the series)?] It just shows a lack of respect.
Jacquipuff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, so that's the end, huh? I assume the manga goes further than this, but this seems like a pretty good stopping point for the anime.

Overall I enjoyed this series. I liked the characters, and it had some good humor. Now if only someone could ask the anime staff why they thought that weird, sparkly censorship was a good idea...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5