• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: B: The Beginning Anime Gets 2nd Season

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatsuu95

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 pm Reply with quote
I personally liked it. It had great direction and fight choreography, and it gave me a Psycho Pass vibe in the beginning which is more than enough for me to enjoy an anime.
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Well thats cool a lot faster then most animes
NeverConvex
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quote
I liked how it started, wasn't crazy about how it ended, but on the whole was fine with it. Will look forward with decided ambivalence to a sequel.
Nodz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Either it's good or not (I haven't watched it yet), it's nice to see that Netflix is willing to renew its anime. Obvious Devilman : Crybaby couldn't be renewed because it adapted all the manga, but there is hope for the next anime that Netflix will develop.
Sachiko2010

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:18 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoyed this series. Glad it's getting a second season. I'll definitely be watching.
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:00 pm Reply with quote
Nodz wrote:
Either it's good or not (I haven't watched it yet), it's nice to see that Netflix is willing to renew its anime. Obvious Devilman : Crybaby couldn't be renewed because it adapted all the manga, but there is hope for the next anime that Netflix will develop.

They could still do Violence Jack which is kind of a sequel to Devilman. Or they could just adapt one of the many spin off manga like Devilman vs. Hades or something.

As for B, I have yet to see it, but cool for the people that wanted it.
dany_elle1908

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:05 pm Reply with quote
At last i remembered the password for MY ann account
i'm in the category whichliked it obviouse and i can't wait for a new season because somethings still needed to be expanded and such
i really do not understandthe people ranting hearing the news
i never post on animes i do not like or didn'tseen o.0
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm Reply with quote
How about we stop the pointless "this sucks" bait comments. Removed a few of them. Simply going into a thread to say the show is trash, sucks, or act over dramatically upset while adding no real valid points is trolling. You're adding nothing of value to the conversation. If you think a show was trash and did not enjoy it then explain WHY. If you're just going to leave flamebait style comments because you have nothing better to do then don't bother.
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
How about we stop the pointless "this sucks" bait comments. Removed a few of them. Simply going into a thread to say the show is trash, sucks, or act over dramatically upset while adding no real valid points is trolling. You're adding nothing of value to the conversation. If you think a show was trash and did not enjoy it then explain WHY. If you're just going to leave flamebait style comments because you have nothing better to do then don't bother.

Thank you for saying this, as someone who really enjoyed B: The Beginning, I totally get why people didn't like it, but going on the thread just because it got a new season so you can complain when you're not going to watch anyway, because we know you're not going to watch it, so why complain about something you're not going to see.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:08 am Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:

This comment has made my day. Thank you, sir Wink
Eivion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:22 am Reply with quote
Its weird. I kind of expected another season, but at the same time didn't really think it necessary. I dug the first season so I look forward to seeing what they do with it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2