• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sunohara-Sō no Kanrinin-san (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:41 am Reply with quote

Sunohara-Sō no Kanrinin-san (TV)

Genres: comedy, slice of life
Themes: ecchi, growing up, harem

Plot Summary: Aki Shiina is a middle school boy who wants to be more manly. Shiina regularly interacts with Ayaka Sunohara (the maternal caretaker of the Sunohara dormitory), as well as Aki's older female schoolmates. (from manga)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:37 am Reply with quote
Episode 12 (finale)

Would not have known there was this topic without looking. Not a series that warranted much discussion, but I think worth a look back now. It is an ecchi series, with the main character somewhat of having a part of it with his shota like appearance, a number of the cast thinking he is cute, like a couple of shotacons showing up. That part is kind of rare, and somewhat interesting that he was mainly paired with the mature caretaker, and while yeah it could get saucy, I did not really have too much problems with it, and could be as cute as naughty. It was cute, with a caring vibe of the titular caretaker, I could go so far as to say sweet, as such how I thought the ED comes across, or the OP for that matter.

I am sure that it probably has parts that some might not like, but for me it did stay pretty easy to watch. Most of the ecchi was with girls on the aggressive side, and that is kind of a nice change. As someone who has always been tall, I could not really empathise with Aki, but he was still a character, with a mix of things he wanted, not really got bored with him, or the girls.

I give a rating of Decent (6/10), I didn't feel like I lost my time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1