• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One-Punch Man Anime Gets 3rd Season

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joker#941490

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Sven Viking wrote:
We’re not saying they’re bad people (or I’m not at least), but a big step down in overall quality is a big step down regardless of whether there’s a good reason for it, or regardless of how the result compares to the average anime. People’s expectations were high due to the quality of the first season and failing to meet those expectations resulted in disappointment.

i understand but some overstate about it like it's the only anime that had production issues so everyone should have set their expectations from the beginning since it had a different staff and it's better than most anime productions that suffered within the pandemic's restrictions also complaining won't change anything since the japanese fans liked it and it did well streaming-wise and increased the manga sales.
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:31 am Reply with quote
That’s fair.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5