Mahō Shōjo Ore Anime's 2nd Promo Video Reveals April 2 Debut
posted on by Alex Mateo
The official website for the television anime of Icchokusen Mōkon's Mahō Shōjo Ore (Magical Girl Ore or literally, I Am a Magical Girl) manga updated on Wednesday with the second promotional video and April 2 premiere date.
The website revealed a new key visual and two "mysterious silhouettes" on the character page.
Other staff members include:
- Sub-Character Designer: Kumiko Onaga
- Art Director: Yuka Hirama
- Art Setting: Hisae Arimoto
- Color Design: Fusako Nakao
- Director of Photography: Yomogiko Murano
- Sound Director: Katsunori Shimizu
- Music: Takeshi Nakatsuka
- Production: GENCO
Ayaka Ohashi stars in the anime as Saki Uno (pictured left in visual above and below) and Kaito Ishikawa plays Saki as a man. Similarly, Sachika Misawa and Wataru Hatano voices Sakuyo Mikage (pictured right) as a woman and man, respectively.
The additional cast is as follows: (pictured below from left to right):
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Mohiro Mikage, a top idol adored by Saki
- Koji Yusa as Hyōe, a member of the idol unit Star☆Prince with Mohiro
- Showtaro Morikubo as Konami Yamo, Saki and Sakuyo's manager
Ohashi performs the anime's opening theme song "NOISY LOVE POWER☆." STAR ☆ PRINCE, composed of the show's voice actors Toyonaga and Yusa performs the ending theme song "Garasu no Ginga" (Galaxy of Glass).
The manga centers on Saki Uno, a high school girl and rookie idol who has a crush on Mohiro, her best friend's older brother. When Mohiro is kidnapped by demons, Saki hastily makes a shady contract to be able to transform into a magical girl, which transforms her body into that of a handsome man.
Mōkon published the manga in Fusion Product's Comic Be magazine in 2012. Fusion Product published two compiled book volumes for the manga in 2014. The manga received a new serialization in Comic Be in June 2014.
Source: MoCa News