• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: New Cardcaptor Sakura Figures Are Ready to Do Damage on Your Wallet

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dollssoulkirie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:41 am Reply with quote
Kotobukiya's US price point for Sakura & Syaoran is $109.99 each. That's the same price as their Black Butler: Book of Circus figures.

Aquamine-Amarine wrote:
They look really good, but I wish Nakayoshi would give it's other popular manga some love too for their 60th anniversary celebration. So far it's only been Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura stuff. :/

Magic Knight Rayearth has been getting merchandise too. Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu had figmas announced two months ago. But nothing has been shown since then.
Hikaru | Umi | Fuu
Other than that, I don't know many titles from the Nakayoshi magazine.

here-and-faraway wrote:
Anyone know if they'll make more than the Sakura Figma?

Tomoyo and Sakura in her school uniform have been announced forever. Other than that, still waiting on more announcements in the future at the next big anime or figure event.

Last edited by dollssoulkirie on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rizuchan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:46 am Reply with quote
Have the 1st OP Sakura coming in the mail right now! Just wish they had made one with the dress from the 3rd OP... by far my favorite. But I'm just glad to be getting a high quality figure of Sakura finally.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dollssoulkirie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:55 am Reply with quote
rizuchan wrote:
Have the 1st OP Sakura coming in the mail right now! Just wish they had made one with the dress from the 3rd OP... by far my favorite. But I'm just glad to be getting a high quality figure of Sakura finally.

Companies are probably eventually getting to it. Like Plum has a beautiful figure of the second opening/Angel Crown releasing late next month. And Max Factory announced episode 3's outfit as a figFIX.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:02 am Reply with quote
@dollssoulkirie Thank you for all the Figma info!!!
7jaws7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:33 am Reply with quote
Pink Sakura and the Clow cards are mine…gotta build up that magical girl collection Very Happy
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:44 am Reply with quote
I don't mean to be a downer, I mean, I love CCS and Sailor Moon is nice but...can sometime also be put for concentrating on Nakayoshi's current line up?

The manga serialized are either a bit mediocre, close to bad and some just plain bad. Even some of their furoku are boring now.

Once again, I really didn't mean to be a downer, I just wanted to get this out of my system.

OT: These figures look absolutely gorgeous!
catandmouse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:05 pm Reply with quote
I pre-ordered Li a while back...now if only they'd make a Yue figure...
SnowCentaur

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:22 am Reply with quote
Damn, that Shaoran figure... Anime cry

And if they made a Yue figure that gorgeous... I'd forever regret not having the money.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2