• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: 2013's Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Film Story Outlined

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shamisen the great

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quote
So another God. Like Dragonball's celestial hierarchy isn't convoluted enough.

Also, those promotional pens look like they would be really awkward to use.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm Reply with quote
shamisen the great wrote:
So another God. Like Dragonball's celestial hierarchy isn't convoluted enough.

What's so complex about gods who rule over gods who rule over gods who don't actually do any ruling or anything that even remotely helps?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Tylerr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 pm Reply with quote
So a guy who thinks frieza is something impressive gives goku a beatdown?

Yeah...
batou65

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
Where's the Fusion Dance? Why is Gohan only SSJ2 in the promo art instead of Mystic? Guess you can't have a character who's stronger than SSJ3 Goku wandering around and upstaging Goku now, can you.

Lol, Mystic Gohan is not stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Now I'm not going to spend any time on a discussion/argument about power levels, but I just had to say that.

Quote:
And why the bloody eff is the villain a humanoid rabbit? A purple humanoid rabbit? Oh wait, I think it's actually supposed to be one of those hairless Egyptian cats. Huh. Seems legit. Anyway, out of all the wacky, zany and downright silly DBZ villains that I've seen over the years, this dude has to have the worst character design.

I totally agree with you on this. As a villain that creature is impossible to take seriously.
dtm42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote
batou65 wrote:
Lol, Mystic Gohan is not stronger than SSJ3 Goku. Now I'm not going to spend any time on a discussion/argument about power levels, but I just had to say that.

Well, you're wrong, and here's why:

Piccolo said that he had never experienced a power like Mystic Gohan's, and that was after Piccolo had seen Goku turn SSJ3 twice.

Mystic Gohan was picking Super Buu apart, and Super Buu is stronger than Majin Buu (the fat one), whereas SSJ3 Goku was only a bit more powerful than Majin Buu. So SSJ3 Goku would have been about as powerful as Super Buu, who as I earlier said got his arse handed to him by Mystic Gohan.

Mystic Gohan was almost as powerful as Super Buu + Piccolo + SSJ3 Gotenks, which means he leaves SSJ3 in the dust.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3