• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Infinite Stratos 2 (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Episode 12

I don't really even feel like reviewing the episode, in the end it was just filled with so many problems. Like stating that there were no casualties, but that sounds stupid with all those IS that were in the air when Madoka blew them up. But stating that there was some safety thing that protected them sounds cheap.

but the safety thing was the important part. It mentions throughout the series's reason 1. They didn't just make it up right now.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:49 am Reply with quote
Awful anime, awful adaptation. A lot of questions that needs answers. Imo, this is one of the worst series this season.

Ending felt rushed as hell. Rated it as bad.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quote
the girls are actually competent when Ichika is knocked out. I vote for putting him in a non life threatening coma next season and watch as the show gets better. maybe. so disappointing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8