• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll, Sentai Filmworks Announce New Home Video Releases

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:50 am Reply with quote
Akcoll99 wrote:
Excited for Rent-A-Girlfriend from that list of titles.

Too many other Crunchyroll titles I'd love to buy a physical release for that still haven't seen one, like Yuuna & The Haunted Hot Springs, To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts, and going even further back, Venus To Mamoru. Hopefully someday...

Venus to Mamoru!!!! Shocked to see this! I've had this on my list forever. Such a fun series. And Yuuna would be nice, (love the manga).
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:53 am Reply with quote
I am very happy that Sentai is getting more and much needed titles to release on disc. I am especially delighted for My Next Life as a Villainess. I am planning to buy it alongside Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Never_Know_Best wrote:
Dang. So we’re getting nearly everything Yuasa on disc except for Crybaby, his most popular title. What happened?

Netflix happened.
whiskeyii

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 11:59 am Reply with quote
I hope this means I can finally get my hands on the English dub for To the Top! Very Happy
FireChick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 3:20 pm Reply with quote
Super happy these shows are getting BR releases here! Considering Sentai is good about crediting their voice actors, here's hoping we get full cast lists for all of them soon, especially Somali, which is the one I'm looking forward to the most! Still waiting on releases and dubs for Laid-Back Camp and Place Further Than the Universe, though.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Good for Sentai!

I assume Haikyuu will probably be dubbed but I wonder if Eizouken will be too for the home release considering it's the only one on here that wouldn't be otherwise.
FireChick wrote:
Super happy these shows are getting BR releases here! Considering Sentai is good about crediting their voice actors, here's hoping we get full cast lists for all of them soon, especially Somali, which is the one I'm looking forward to the most! Still waiting on releases and dubs for Laid-Back Camp and Place Further Than the Universe, though.

Agreed on hoping we get proper credits with the cast for the Crunchyroll shows on these DVD releases.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:03 am Reply with quote
whiskeyii wrote:
I hope this means I can finally get my hands on the English dub for To the Top! Very Happy

You and me both! I just binged season 3 and I actually cried at the ending. My god, the dub is excellent in every way and I am definitely adding all seasons of Haikyuu to my shelves.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2