• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3(TM) Deluxe Edition Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quote
Persona is not a part of the Megaten series, so is Digital Devil Saga, but I guess Atlus is doing this approach to popularize the three series in the west under a collective name.

Persona III has been my most anticipated game ever since Xenosaga III and has sufferred through numerous delays, it was supposed to be published around November last year and then moved to Januray and now summer 2007 Sad , but it's nice to know that there will be a special edition, though I know I'll end up buying the soundtrack since the music CD that comes with the game doesn't always feature all the tracks in the game.

I also have been avoiding forums about the game to avoid any spoilers, I hope there will be cameos from the past games, especially my favorite character Suou Katsuya-kun.
Asako

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quote
This is totally awesome!! I loved playing Persona! I heard Persona 2 was even better, but I haven't played it yet (it's still sitting on my shelf waiting in line). I can't believe it!! I've heard of the 3rd Persona but it escaped me for a good while.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1