• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ASOS to Attempt Largest Haruhi Dance at Anime Expo

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quote
Wow, this makes me wish I could go to see it...but various unfortunate circumstances keep me from attending Anime Expo. Anime cry Sounds like so much fun...
Baal Zebul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Amasa wrote:
It seems even less impromptu that they're organizing it at an anime con instead of in the middle of city.
I wonder how the Akihabara group organized it, an anime FlashMob? That would be so awesome.

The group is lead by a guy named Abe (after jumpsuit man in Kusomiso technique). You can see him in the Akihabara video in a blue jumpsuit. He and his group go around doing this all the time, I think they dance with 2channers too. Just type in "haruhi 2ch dance" in youtube and you'll get more videos from them. I think they've switched to the Lucky Star dance, now. If the ASOS wants to beat them, they're gonna need alot of talented people, Abe really taught his group well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2