World Trigger Stage Play Reveals More Cast, Visuals, Schedule
posted on by Alex Mateo
The official website for the stage play adaptation of Daisuke Ashihara's World Trigger manga revealed on Wednesday a new visual, additional cast members with visuals, and schedule. The play will run at Shinagawa Prince Hotel Stellar Ball in Tokyo from November 19-28, and at Sankei Hall Breeze in Osaka from December 2-5. The new visual features 12 cast members.
The newly announced cast includes:
Previously announced cast members includes:
- Keisuke Ueda as Yuma Kuga
- Takuya Mizuguchi as Osamu Mikumo
- Arisa Sonohara as Chika Amatori
- Kensuke Takahashi as Yuichi Jin
- Himika Akaneya as Shiori Usami
- Kōji Kominami as Jun Arashiyama
- Kawauchi Misato as Ai Kitora
- Kōsuke Kujirai as Takumi Rindō
- Shōri Kondō as Kei Tachikawa
- Yūta Iiyama as Kōhei Izumi
- Ryōta Hirono as Sōya Kazama
- Keito Sakurai as Shūji Miwa
Norihito Nakayashiki is directing the play and penning the script. GIRA MUNDO is composing the music. Yumebō is credited for choreography. The stage production aims to realize the world of the World Trigger via a new form of "physical x live performance."
Ashihara debuted the manga in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 2013. The manga went on hiatus in November 2016 due to Ashihara's poor physical health, and returned in the magazine in October 2018 for five issue before moving to Shueisha's Jump SQ. magazine in December 2018.
The second season of the anime premiered in January. The second season aired for one cours (one quarter of a year). Crunchyroll streamed the anime as it aired in Japan. The anime will get a third season.