• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Daimidaler the Sound Robot (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm Reply with quote
So Shouma spoiler[was a penge-san.] Did not see that coming.

And everybody's favourite spoiler[perv is back, woo-hoo!!! Pretty funny. There aren't many shows that would put their MC on ice for, like, four episodes.]

Oh, and I was very disappointed that Miss Seaberry did not spoiler[use her "God Scrub" to put back the starch in Joseph's front tail.]
kgw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:22 am Reply with quote
I know that there is a trope of spoiler["The commander is a bad, bad man -because we can't say evil **stard"-mustard- of course-], but wow... spoiler[Saying that it's OK to blow up the city in order to kill his enemy ranks too high in my evilness list].

Last edited by kgw on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, that was weird and a bit out of character... the Three Doctors weren't too comfortable with it either.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 pm Reply with quote
I knew it! The true enemy has and will always be the prudes! Let it be known that people who complain about fanservice are a threat to humanity!

Things got resolved a bit too easily, but I thought the final boss was cool. Overall the show was pretty fun. It did get a bit uncomfortable even for me a few times, but generally the service was nice and it had a good old fashioned mecha show feel to it.
kgw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:47 am Reply with quote
Since it was a anime based in manga, I think this ending is a rushed made-up one ending for a 12-episode anime. After all, we seen almost nothing of spoiler[the Other dimension Penguin Empire and Human organization.]

Still, I am relieved the show didn't follow the manga in at least one thing: spoiler[Manga's Licantz is thirteen*. *shock* ]

But I am quite pleased the series shown aspoiler[ "normal" love relationship: i.e Shoma & Kiriko love, love, love, love each other, nobody forced his/her hand into nobody's pants, etc. -quite the opposite-.] Still, it's quite sad thatspoiler[ a humanized penguin could be better partner for Kyoko than the main character "I grop you because I love you(r t*ts)"]

For the rest, I agree with Vaisaga.

* according to Wikipedia.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5